Wednesday, July 28, 2010

its already wednesday

OMG! Wednesday dah? Damn it. I'll be back in less than 4 days? Time moves so fast. Please don't do this to me! I don't wanna go back to Arau! College life sucks. People say everyone loves college but why cant i? i hate Perlis. i swearrrrrr.

Everyday is a struggle when I'm at Perlis. I don't have lots of friend. I'm a loner. If not because of Fatimah, I'm sure I'm all alone in the lecturer hall. If not because of Siti and Iffat, I'm a loner in the tutorial. If not because of Adam and Anis, people will never have a chance to see me studying at the library.

I don't talk to people at KMP. I just don't like they way they are. The way they judge me. The way they make freaking ugly face when they see my ears fulled with earings. Why bother? Its my life lahh. Ibu doesn't care so why do you guys have to talk about it? BOOOO you for being busy body.

I just miss my life so badly. I mean my old life. Life which is full of happiness, joys and my friends are all around me. i have fun doing everything. I just don't feel the fun anymoreeee. Whenever I feel like bursting, no one is with me. I know I can call Ibu, Ajat, Skeena, Putri or Fadhilah but its just not the same. I prefer talking about my life to them in person. I'd be so glad if I can find a friend who is like them. But how can I find a friend if I don't talk to people? I wonder why can't I be friendly just like what I did at SAB?

Thing i miss the most is when I'm hungry I just have to call Mcd or Pizza Hut for delivery. If I'm broke, bibik is at home to cook. Bibik will cook everything. Bibik will never let me feel hungry. :( and when I'm at KMP, I cant eat Pizza and Mcd. There's no delivery at all. :( and I'm sooo malas to walk to Bang Din's Cafe. Its just not worth it. The foods are tasteless and DIRTY.

I just don't wanna stay at Arau any longer. Please understand me.

No comments: