Did you think I got lost? I am sure I did. It was final season and I don't think I could be any busy than that during other time.
I'm sorry for making you wait for the newer post. Its not that I don't wanna blog but my broadband line has been terminated. And I'm way too lazy to go to library for Wifi. You guys know how much i hate that place kan?
Well, I have so much to update. I had my final exam last week. Oopps, not last week actually, last two weeks and I didn't do well. I'm 100 % sure I'm gonna fail Mathematics. I'm suck at it. But I think I did pretty well for another 3 subjects which are Micro Economy, Financial Accounting and Business Management. Somehow, I won't get 3 pointer and above if i fail my Mathematics and it means I gotta work hard for 2nd semester so that I will get at least 3.00 for my PNGK. I guess this should be enough kan? I mean for my studies ler.
Moving to my life at matriculation. Its still sucks and I cant bear with it. I still can't adapt my self to that place. Believe me, I've tried but it seems not to work. The good news is I finally have more friends than the first day I stepped my feet there. Eventhough I only have few friends, I'm still enjoying my life as I don't need 1000 fake friends.
My baby, Jacob Black is getting bigger. I think I need to put him on treadmill so he will loose some kilos. hahah. Mommy loves you yang.
No comments:
Post a Comment