It is weird for me to actually signing in to blogger. But I feel like I really need to post something here. Because after all, this is the only place where I can say everything without feeling the guilt. Of course I will be judged but that's life. Everybody's going to judge you anyway.
So, how do I explain this eh. *gigitlipssambilfikir* okay, dah dapat idea.
I'm gonna make the readers to think this time. no more spoon feeding. Ceh.
*serious*
If you people read my older posts, you seriously know that I actually love being here to be compared with matriculation. Everything went well during my first semester. But things are changing. I don't know how am I actually gonna say this. I'm not sure it's actually changing to be better or worse. I'm still young, I'm still learning but one thing i can guarantee is that I know how to differentiate both.
I'm not gonna say that I'm a nice person. No. We're not the one who's gonna say, "aku ni baik sebenarnya" nobody's gonna trust us kan unless we treat others nicely, and blah blah. In short, we're actually living in a world where we have to SHOW, PROVE that we're actually something. Same case lah macam bila orang cakap, "weh, kenapa kau tak panggil one of the girls untuk jadi AJK? Baru lah fair" "oh, sebab aku tengok gang diorang macam jenis tak buat kerja" What am I questioning is, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY PEOPLE WON'T DO THE TASK GIVEN IF THEY'RE NOT GIVEN ANY CHANCE?"
Nampak tak aku tengah kecewa sampai buat caps lock.
sambil orang dok membaca post ni, mesti ada orang cakap, "gila pangkat je nak semua jawatan-jawatan tu"

No, I'm not the kind of girl yang gila pangkat (but my boyfriend is. hahah k sorry sayang). I dont even care about all these jawatan actually. Cus memang since sekolah I love being alone. I mean bukan alone yang macam loner tu. But I enjoy doing things with my closed friends. I'm not the girl who have 1000 friends. In fact, I can actually count the number of friends that I actually have. Okay, nampak macam dah menyimpang from what I actually wanna say.
*backontrack*
Actually, if you wanna know that particular somebody can do all the things that you've been doing, try giving them chances. Don't simply judge. Don't simply assume. You're who you're now pun sebab you were once given a chance to be it kan? What if you weren't given a chance? And sorry to say, even you're someone that everyone refers pun, I still think that we actually deserve someone better. Someone who will do their job dengan ikhlas. Without being so berkira and all.
Kadang-kadang orang selalu buat yang minority ni macam tak wujud, tak perlu pun nak tanya pendapat diorang. Tapi try fikir, do they actually wanna be those minorities? Siapa yang buat diorang jadi minorities if bukan kita sebenarnya? Try putting yourself in their situation. Apa hangpa semua rasa? Tepuk dada tanya selera :)
No comments:
Post a Comment