Thursday, June 7, 2012

5 kittens at Home!

One fine morning,

Me : Rio mana? He's not in the cage. Dalam rumah pun tak ada! Ibu, Rio mana? Girl pun takde dalam cage! Entah2 dua-dua dah kena culik!

Ibu : Tanya Uyuy! Tadi dia kata Girl dalam cage, tengah tidur.

Me : *shout baby sister's name* tolong saya cari Rio and Girl!

Few minutes later, I've found Rio. As usual, at his favourite place, under mom's cars. Cute! Isn't it? :) on the other hand, baby sister found Gegirl under the cupboard. She was struggling herself. She was delivering 5 babies. Subhanallah. It touched my heart to see that. It was hard. I bet. 5 kittens are a lot! Alhamdulillah, everything went well. We are all so happy.

We've never knew that Girl was pregnant. She has been with us for only a month. I've google about the period kan, cats are normally going to be pregnant for 2 months. Obviously, they aren't Rio's kids. Kah kah. We've asked the doctor about Girl's stomach. But then the doctor said, maybe she got infected by virus. That's why she has big stomach. But Alhamdullilah. She's not :)


The night before the due :P
sent this picture to sayang cus he wanted Gegirl's picture.


Can you see that? :')
beautiful

Best thing that ever happened under my house's cupboard.


Mommy, we're hungry. We need some milk :)

URI! hahhaa
White, Black and White, Black, Black and White, White.
Pandai korang susun!

5 sleepy kittens at home!
Look at the white and black!
soooo sweet


I have 7 cats at home. But I love this boy sooooo much!
My love of my life!







Rio Ferdinand






p/s :
7th June 2012
 2 kittens died today :( 1 girl and 1 boy. So sad I couldn't kiss them goodbye. RIP sayangs. :(
Pictures were taken when they were still alive :(








No comments: