Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm back

I should really really really start writing and unprivate my blog because that's one of the ways to express my feelings. Perhaps the most efficient way to do it. 

I dont really like the idea of telling, begging people to listen to what's on my mind cus I'm afraid people would say, I'm pathetic. Well, some people might not be agree with me about that. I know. But urm, that's how I live my life. I dont go talk about my life to people. So, the only way to let people know what I'm going through is through this. I guess "to let people know what I'm going through" isn't the right way to say it. Hmmm, to get a picture about what am I up to, perhaps?


I hope people would be more considerate and be kind to me after this. :P 


So, this is it. Welcome back dear readers! (if I have any) 


Those posts that I've written while the blog was set to private, remain private. :D  'Cus I really really really really believe that, I need to keep few things to my self. 



No comments: