Friday, December 12, 2014

No, your live isn't the worst.

How many times have we fell down to the bottom of our lives and have this thought in our mind?, "enough is enough, I couldn't take this anymore!" How many times in this life have we thought that we have the worst life ever (every time we're having problems)? And you'll be like,"damn it, when are all these going to end???!" 


My house is currently under renovation so my family and I have to stay at another house. Honestly, I don't like staying here. I've been staying in my house since I was a kid, but I can't recall la since when but all I know, since kecil. So to be at another new house, I don't know. I'm not comfortable staying here. In fact I always come home late so I don't have to spend my time so much at this house. 


It's a bit small to be compared with my own house. Mommy refused to install wifi and Astro here cus we won't be here long. So yeah, can you imagine how bored my life is? No TV, no Wifi. I can accept that she refused to install Astro but damn it! Wifi? Then I started complaining to my mom, how much I hate this house. I really want to move to another comfortable house or maybe condo ke apa lah. But my family won't let me 😔


There's this one day where I felt a bit rajin so I went to my old house. I was quite amazed with the people who's in charged with it. Cus they work soooo fast like seriously so fast. It's only been like 2 weeks but the kitchen, my room and baby brother's room are almost ready. The contractors were like so eager to tell me about it. I was way too excited. I mean, it's only 2 weeks but they're almost done with those so I was imagining it'd be great if they could actually work harder so everything can be done by the end of December. 


Me: bang, bagus la buat kerja cepat pantas. Buat la cepat-cepat lagi bang, biar cepat siap boleh duduk sini balik. Tak suka la bang duduk rumah sana. Tak selesa sangat. Rimas. 

Contractor: sabar la sikit ya kak, kena buat step by step. Kalau tidak nanti masa depan banyak masalah. 


I wanted to scold them as I thought they were like saja-saja to slow down the process until I realized that they're actually staying in my house! Can you imagine that? They stay at my house! Sleep on the dusty floor, they have no transport to buy food so they need to wait for their boss to come. In fact they don't even have a proper house except the one in Indonesia as they have to work from place to place. Serious kesian. 


And I can't stop whining about the house I'm currently staying. At least I have a house. At least I don't have to sleep on the floor. Oh wait, I didn't tell you that I came again another day and they're using my old mattress which doesn't look like a mattress at all. No blanket, no cadar. Lagi kesian weyhhh. 


Ok to sum up my writing today, always be grateful with our life but never stop working for a better life! Everytime we feel that we're being tested, do remember that there are so many more people out there who are facing more challenges and they aren't able to complain as they have no choice. No options other than just living their lives and moves forward. 

Lesson learnt, Thoyy! 


P/s: I love writing. I love writing what I feel, I love to express what I have in my mind. You know, the thought of sharings. 

No comments: