Hmmm. Shall I start with the bitter or sweet?
Bitter:
1) I lost my 2 year old cat, Weed. He's gone missing for about 2 weeks. I hope whoever is "taking care" of him right now, is treating him right. Please don't give him Friskies or Whiskers. Please give him quality cat food. He doesn't like wet food. He eats 5 times a day. :(
2) Too occupied with works, I forgot to submit my Master's application. But InsyaAllah, next year will be the year. Next year means, 2015. Not 2016. Haha
3) Riding the world solo again.... Hahah. I'm not really sure whether this is actually bitter or sweet moment in my life. I mean, to face another heartbreak... Of course it hurts. But isn't it an open door for the real Mr Right to come in? Haha. But some people need to learn that this world isn't all about having a partner. Allah will make you meet your Mr Right when He knows you're all set for a new responsibilities in your life. I'm kinda sick of people who keep on thinking of kahwin, boyfriend girlfriend, semoga jodoh cepat sampai and whatnot. Relax.... He's the best planner though. Aren't we supposed to concentrate on doing goods to your parents and siblings first? :)
4) BUAT THESIS TU SUSAH. MERENYEH. But once your lecturer said, "okay, awak dah boleh buat hardcover." That feelings. Puas... tahu puas? Lagi-lagi bila dapat A. Walaupun A-. Haha.
Sweet:
1) I made the biggest decision ever. To finally cover my hair. I finally made scarf, hijab, tudung, shawl whatever you call it, as a part of my accessories. I've never felt any calmer than this. I'm glad that I finally decided to do this and I hope this is gonna be a stepping stone for me to be a better Muslim. InsyaAllah. I really like the feeling of seeing my self in the mirror and I went, "oh maiiii lawa gila please my hair like this. Kalau I kahwin, the only person who is able to see the "pretty" me is my husband. Isn't that the best feeling ever?" BAHAHAHAHAH.
2) I'm finally done with my degree. Officially a degree holder. After 4 years of struggling, I'm glad that I finally made it. All the pain, struggles, challenges, made me who am I today. I'm happy that at only 22, I am already a degree holder. Alhamdulillah.
3) I got a job. I'm able to buy anything that I want, I can give my parents money every month, I can buy whatever things that my siblings want. They say money isn't everything, but everything needs money. With the money that I earn every month, I'm able to put a smile on my family's face. It's not that they are mata duitan but seriously, the feelings of giving.... is something that cannot be explained. You have to experience it yourself though.
4) I met hell lots of people because of my job. The 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Learned a lot from them. The bad and good ones. I become even more confident to meet new people and I've learned that there are so many people with different characters in this world. The elderly acts like a kid and vice versa. But heh, despite the number of people that I've met. I still, have no ideas on how to bodek people like some others. But it's okay, isn't it better to be honest with your words rather than keeps on membodek to make people like you? ;)
5) 2014 was a year where I spent most of my money on travelling. Singapore, Johor, Melaka, Langkawi, Penang, Pangkor. Prolly cus I'm finally free from the responsibility as a student. I no longer have to worry about the endless assignment, that's why kaki berani melangkah ke begitu banyak places. Nope. I didn't regret any cents that I spent as I believe travelling is an eye and mind opener. Gittuw. The more you travel, the more you learn! Learn apa? I tak tahu la nak explain. Kena travel dulu baru tahu. :P
6) One of my bestfriends got engaged. That was my first time in 22 years of living to attend majlis pertunangan. Siap jadi bridesmaid uolls. Siap jumpa Mr... Eh over.... Hahah.
Back then, I used to cry and complain about how hard my life is to my close friends, but there's this one day, I told them, "air mata I dah kering nak nangis about the challenges yang Allah bagi, sebab I finally dapat rasa that everything has started to fall on its places. But I don't know what awaits me in future sebab hidup ni macam roda. Tapi as long as we keep on walking and put our trust in Him, in the end everything will be okay. If belum okay, maknanya that's not the end. :)"
What is life without challenges? What is life without happiness? Everyone will be tested. Sometimes, when we're given happiness pun, that can be considered as a test. We never know. Afterall, we just have to keep on walking, cus as long as we walk, we will never fail. We fail, when we stop walking. Selamat Tahun Baru, readers!
P/s: I suka membebel dekat blog sebab I puas. I puas membebel without being judged (reads depan-depan) unless you leave a comment lah. Kalau yang tak suka I baca blog I mesti cakap, "acah-acah la minah ni" tapi I tak tahu..... So the next time I write, I acah-acah lagi. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment