Finals will start in less than 6 hours. First paper is English. People would say, English je. And hell yeah, I'd say that too. I didn't touch any english book during the study week. Entahlah, since I got band 3 for muet, I totally have lost my interest towards English. -_-
I'm not ready. As usual. I don't know. Its not that I don't study or something. I'm just err, you know the saying , 'the more you learn the more you feel like you know nothing about that particular thing' ?
Economics scares me badly. Like seriously, economics is a killer subject for this semester. NOT mathematics. Too many things to be memorized. I'm afraid that I'll mix all the facts I've read and answer questions wrongly. Allah bless me. InsyaAllah I won't face any difficulties.
So, there's only 10 days left to stay at this college. I'm so excited to leave this place as I've planned to visit few places here in Perlis. I've stayed here for like a year but I've never been to anywhere except for Cmart. Haha. I wanna visit those places alone. Baru lah mencabar.
I was thinking to go back on my own. I mean, by bus or train cus I don't wanna be a troublesome. I don't have the heart to let mom drives all the way from KL with my sister. Daddy won't be picking me up anyways. Busy as always. That's what mom told me. I don't know if something is hidden.
It's nearly 3.30 and I'm wide awake. Why la why? Am I too nervous? No I'm not. I don't know what's wrong with me. But still, I need to sleep now. I need to force my stubborn eyes to close. My brain needs rest or else it won't function well tomorrow. Pray for me people. Night!
Oh and all the best to all matriculation students. Do your best. See you in KL. Now that I wrote see you in KL its like I'm just wishing my friends in KL. Okay, let be... Stop nagging Thoyy. They people know that you're wishing everyone. Kbye.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment