Sunday, April 17, 2011

The last weekend at Arau

Can't believe its already Sunday. And it's my last sunday at this place. There's only two papers left and I'm going back on wednesday. I'm excited <3 hee, I've been waiting for this moment since forever.

So last night, my room mates and I celebrated Kelate's birthday. It was awesome. I would upload all our pictures and videos if I could. But they didn't wear scarf and wore shorts last night. So, I'm going to keep it by my self je lah.

I'm gonna miss my room mates so damn much. They're the best. I love you guys so much peeps :) friends forever :) if I cry on this Wednesday, its because I'm sad for not being able to see my room mates and few people. That's all. There's no other reason. I hate most of the people here, you know? Haha.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: