This is just ridiculous. the result was supposed to be out at 10.00 but when I checked, I got a reply saying that the result isn't out yet. It's extremely irritating cus I was so semangat that I sent MOE MAK IC NUMBER at 11 and I only got the reply at 12.30. Kfine, sabar itu separuh daripada iman. Gotta wait some more. AND IT IS KILLING ME. Haha
If I'm not mistaken, MUET has more candidates than PSPM but why didn't I face any difficulties to check the result? Still remember I checked MUET's result one day earlier. Aaaa, government's websites are just unsangakarable. It can be loaded very fast sometimes. And it can be so slow too! See? The nervousness has made me cant think what is unsangkarable in English -__- or maybe its time for me to start writing in Bahasa.
I feel like sleeping at this moment. It's the only way that can make me calm. Haha but I'm afraid that if I were to sleep, I won't be able to wake up. Even if I've set the alarm. Nothing in this world can wake me up. Ohh, i was lying. Ibu's voice can help. Most of the time. LOL. Talking about ibu, she's so excited to check my result. She's acting like she's the one who has sat for the finals. I guess she's trying to load the website at the office now. Keep trying bu, cus I've surrendered.
I wanna sleep now cus there's no reason to stay awake. I wanna be the last person who check the result. Ohh, maybe I've made some of you think that, "why am I not eager to check the result?" cus I've received a bbm long time ago saying that "good things come to those who waits." haha, its time to apply that in this situation. perhaps, hehe.
Okay people, it's time to stop. My comfy bed is calling. I'll be posting a post about my result if and only if I hit my target. So, if you busy body people (LOL, just kidding) wanna know how's my result, you better pray for me okay :) cehh, pandainya pancing :D hahah, good luck everyone. Muah. Jom tidur
No comments:
Post a Comment