Monday, July 25, 2011

take note.

people often ask me, why don't I look for a replacement and I feel like asking them back what's the value of that 3 months to be compared to how long we had been together? 3 months and 2 years. you do the Math.

This entry is not meant to let people think that I want my previous relationship to return in hand. just want to make an explanation. I don't not want to find any replacement in the meantime. I do not want to fall into the mire of romance in near future.

ask yourself, will you be able to call someone as "B" or "sayang" when you yourself know that 3 months ago, that B or sayang was someone else? will you be able to forget the date you officially together in 3 months? will you be able to sleep by not getting a good night text messages that used to accompany you to sleep all these while?

when I remembered a promise that we have made, it reinforces my intention to continue to be like this. we've promised that we will not find any replacement if we are no longer together. logically, it is difficult to come to pass because we both are still young. we'll definitely meet a lot of people in the future. but, as long as I can avoid to fall in love, I will try.

people, love is beautiful, love is special but falling in love is not easy. it is not as easy as ABC and counting 123. and it wont be special anymore if you keep falling in love with different people.

I'm a big girl now. I can think what is best for me. and at this time, to avoid love. please understand me. stop asking me when do I want to find a replacement. and stop acting like im the real loser cus he has found her new girl and i haven't. frankly, I think there is nothing to be rushed at the moment. let me fully enjoy my youthful days and pursue ambitions first.

No comments: