I hate this feeling. I'm afraid that one day, I'm gonna hate her. Hate her for getting a good CGPA in college, being hired as a practical trainee at one of famous engineering firm in KL, for being pretty than me, for being an apple to my parents' eyes and so much more.
This isn't healthy. Because after all, she's my sister. I hate knowing the fact that she's slowly overshadowing me. I used to be the best daughter among us three but now. :( I shouldn't feel this way. People might say I am just being ridiculous. Come on Thoyy, she's your sister. Your own flesh and blood. But you guys aren't in my shoes. 3 girls in a family and everyone's trying to be the best.
I hate losing. I hate it when I lose, in anything to be specific.
I dont hate my sisters. I hate my self for not being able to be the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment