Saturday, December 3, 2011

patience


Even the nicest person's patience has a limit. I'm not the nicest person in this whole wide world. How about my patience? It has limit too. You wanna know something? It almost reaching the limit.


You've been testing my patience since the first day I met you. I wonder what is wrong with you. What is my fault? What about my friends'? What have they done to you?


Don't make me hate you. Don't force me to throw those cuss words right in front your face. You wouldn't like it. Don't step on my head. You've never seen me mad. So you think I'm weak. Nobody likes it when I start to yell.


My best friends are part of me. You've talked bad about them in front on me. Acting like I wouldn't care. The truth is, I fucking care when people talk about my friends. As what I've mentioned earlier. They are part of my life. They are as important as my family.


Don't test my patience, woman. I can guarantee you won't like me when I show you my true colors. I swear I regret knowing you.

No comments: