This is actually my very first time being a project manager. Seriously, I've never expected, I will be appointed to be the project manager as I see there're a lot of other people who are better than me. But thank you for this opportunity. I've leaned a lot.
To be honest, if I were given a chance to be a project manager in the future, I won't be. Haha. No, it doesn't mean I am not capable of being one. It's just that, I don't feel like being one. You see, when you're a doing a group work, there will always be passengers; ones who don't do their work and in the end, I need to be responsible on that. I have other things to do to, my studies, assignments, test and etc. So if i need to do things that aren't my work, then I won't have enough time to do things that I am supposed to do.
Oh well, maybe we should stop about it right here. Cus the point of writing this is to share about the seminar, not to point finger to others.
I hope everyone enjoy the seminar. Thanks again people. Let's we practice whatever things that Dr had shared with us, and we can be as good as him. InsyaAllah. Good indeed, comes from Allah, the bad comes from my own weakness. Till we meet again :)
![]() |
| Sorry for a bad quality image. This is the only picture that I could find. |

No comments:
Post a Comment