Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Miss My Mom

You know, my mom has this one really weird attitude. It's, in her opinion noon starts right after subuh. So, every weekeend my siblings and I have to listen to her nag. She will try so hard to wake us up, and to make sure that none of us will continue with our sleep once we're done with our subuh prayer. Like seriously, she's gonna do a lot of things to make us awake, like vacuuming the whole house, asking us to clean the cats's cage, to bathe them, asking us to help her preparing for breakfast, to go jogging together. Like seriously, there are hell lot of ways, she will do. It's weird she has never ran out of ideas -__-"

So this morning, my mom called me around 9.30 am, and before I picked up the phone, I cleared my throat and tried to speak a little, just to make sure that my voice won't sound like I just woke up. :P but I failed. "hello" "weyy, tak bangun lagi? astaghfirullah, anak dara bangun tengahari nanti muka tak awet muda sayang. Nanti muka hilang seri. Bangun-bangun. Buat apa yang patut" "Penat bu. Semalam tidur pukul 3. Haih" "Laaa, why tidur lambat sangat? Buat project yang haritu awak cakap tu eh?" "Aah" "Oh, takpe lah if macamtu. Kesian penat kan. Ibu dekat Perak ni. Tengok opah. Okay lah. Pergi sambung tidur bye" I thought I was dreaming when I got that from ibu! Haha. So after this, in order to make sure my mom won't nag when I sleep after subuh, I'll give "malam tadi tidur lambat buat project class" as an excuse. :P I swear I don't know which project mom was referring to. Who cares btw. What important is, mom didn't nag. 

To be honest I miss listening to her nag. The last time mom nag at me was when we were on the phone last Tuesday. I cried while having the conversation. Not because what she said hurts me, but it's because I haven't been home for like a month because of my hectic schedule. I miss her a lot. I'm looking forward to go back this Friday. 5 days to go. :) 

It's true when people say, "bila dah depan mata tak hargai bila dah jauh baru nak rindu-rindu" LOL. It's undeniably true. When I'm home and she nags, I'll be like, "menyampahnya balik rumah. Baik duduk Perak. Takde siapa nak bising-bising" When I'm here, I'll be like, "nak balik rumah. menyampah doh duduk Perak sampah ni" :P 

All I wanna do is driving back to Ampang right now. But I've works to settle so I have to wait until Friday. Not long but it surely tortures me a lot. :(



Mamita


   

No comments: