Friday, February 1, 2013

Me & You

I can always do the same things you've done to me. In fact, I can do more than that. But I chose not to, for my standard is high. High above yours. I wouldn't want to waste my time on such things. So as the readers are reading this, they tend to think that I'm trying to say I'm better than that person. But seriously, nope. That's not what I meant.

Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w.:
"Tidak akan masuk syurga orang yang di dalam hatinya terdapat walau seberat zarah dari perasaan takabur atau sombong."

It's okay to just sit down, and look at the games you wanna play. I'm not gonna get involved. It's okay to just remain silent, rather than feeling takabbur if I manage to do the same things to you.




P/s: maybe I'm not pious enough, that will definitely be a reason for people to question, why would a girl like this write hadith in her blog????? It's okay. Allah knows me well. He knows what's in my mind.

No comments: