Monday, December 31, 2012

What 2012 Has Taught Me

 Hard works will definitely pay off. If you wanna achieve something, work for it, real hard. Cus if you don't, it will not come to you. In life, nothing is free.

 
There's huge different between these two pictures *peace* From 55kg to 45kg. 10 kg is a lot. Oh and my skin? :D but the similarity is that, both pictures were captured during 31st December. And how did I manage to do this? Hard works. Endless hard works. 

Ignore all the negative vibes. There will always be people with negativity, who will demotivate you, saying that you can't. But you shouldn't let those things bring you down. Use those as a stepping stone, for you to be a better person. "Thoyy, tak payah la nak semangat-semangat nak exercise, diet semua. Perempuan once dah gemuk memang susah nak kurus.", "Eleh you konon nak diet, esok lusa melantak macam orang gila." I've proved them wrong. Satisfaction!

This semester, as in 3rd semester. I had to do an individual presentation and I picked "How to Not Be a Judgmental Person" as my topic. So I had to do some research on the internet. I've tried to apply what I've found, read to my daily life. Alhamdulillah, I don't judge people as much as I've done before. I've learnt that, everyone is special in their own ways. No matter how weird they are in our eyes, there's something in them, that make them so special. Everytime I feel like judging people, (in my mind, normally) I will tell my self that if I don't stop doing so, people will do that to me. So in order to help the world to be filled with positive people, I will first, have to be positive. Big things have small beginnings :)

I was so eager to watch Istanbul Aku Datang. I tried to pujuk like so many people to watch it and in the end,  I managed to dragged Lina to the cinema. *peluk cium Lina* It was a great movie. It taught me that not everyone deserves a second chance cus there's someone out there who's waiting for their first. In order to get a better thing, you have to let go of  few things.

It's never wrong to be kind, but you have to know your limits. Because some of people out there, will not appreciate it but take advantage on it :( Know your rights. Be firm. If you don't, people will see you as someone whom they can simply control. They know you'll listen to them when the fact is that, you listen to them just because you don't wanna hurt them, you wanna keep your friendship in a good condition. Truth to be told, once you're controlled, it would be hard for you to speak out. So in whatever things you do, always know the limits.
   
Those are the things that I wanna share though there are few other things. They say some things are better left unsaid :) 2012, thank you for everything and turn me into who I am, today:)

 Enjoy celebrating the new year, readers :) Get high, but stay away from drugs. :P That's all for now. Take care :)






p/s: nanti if ada mood I'll share on how I managed to lose weight :)

No comments: