I hate it when people like to melatah. I'm not talking about the kind of melatah where when your pencil drops and you go, "eh nenek balik Cina". Nope. Not that one. Melatah as in, when things dont go the way you want it to be, when you hear people talk shit behind your back and stuff, you will melatah. Hmm. I wonder the readers will get my point or not. Never mind. Coming back to my point, when the world's being harsh to you, find a way to make the world be easy on you. But if it doesn't work, let it be. You won't lost anything. Watlek watpeace sudah.
One more thing, masalah dalam kelambu tak payah jaja satu dunia. As for me, when I said dalam kelambu, it doesn't mean the problem between you and your husband (I'm single so there's no way I have any problem in kelambu with my husband). It's between you and a particular person. Could be anyone; your boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, siblings. In short, with people. It's supposed to be between you two. So, stop letting people know about what's going on between you and him/her. Keep your life private. (This explains why I've stopped sharing much about my problems, about what I feel to people, except for Sarah Liyana. Yom kit, Na.)
I am struggling to be better person, each day. I'm trying to stop complaining, stop comparing my self with other people, stop hating people for no exact reasons, stop blaming people for things, stop talking nonsense, stop talking/thinking about guy cus all I wanna be is someone's great, someone better. The one who my parents can be proud of. My parents would never be proud of me if I act my shoes size, never my age :(
p/s: I've done this thing once. Shall I do it again? :D Transparency, if you get what I mean.
saya belum layak lagi nak bercinta, the reason why i'm back being single. saya belum layak lagi nak fikir pasal lelaki sebab tiap-tiap bulan pun minta duit dari ibu, abah, ajat. tak layak sungguh. and tak sanggup bagi future husband leftover. the reason saya undur diri dari dunia percouple-an. ceh. kalau ada yang berkenan nak suruh saya jadi isteri awak, pergi la jumpa my parents terus :) Assalamualaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment