Then I console my heart,
Perhaps the time will set everything back into its place,
Perhaps the time could solve everything,
Every single thing which I can't afford to settle.
Indeed,
I was never able to do anything,
Cus I'm weak.
Nope,
I was never weak,
I just want the time to help me,
Cus I know that time is honest,
Cus I believe that time will never cheat,
The time will not deceive me.
Thank you for helping me,
Thank you for telling me that it's not worth the wait,
It's not worth it to keep consoling the heart,
Cus he's not the one.
Time would prove everything,
It would show everyone's true colors,
Time is honest,
Time has shown me who's the real you.
And I'm glad that I chose time to decide everything for me,
For it's never decided anything with bias,
Unlike me.
Sincerely,
Thoyy Zainal.
p/s: Everything is all about timing. Time shows you the truth; both the bitter and sweet. Obviously, the bitter one would be hard to be accepted but in the end, it brings out happiness. Just like medicine, it's initially bitter but eventually it brings you a thousand good.
No comments:
Post a Comment