Friday, August 22, 2014

My Experience as an Intern in FashionValet (Part II)

 Hello people!


Sorry it took me so long to continue with the second part. I was a bit occupied as I went for a holiday, interview and Raya open houses.


So, what else should I share?


What kind of work did I do? Basically, I was in charged in handling the marketing via social media. It's not that challenging but it needs hell lots of creativity and I'm not a creative person! I used to tell my friends that FV should give me more challenging tasks where I can apply whatever things I've learned. But hey, at least I got something to do rather than making coffee for the bosses and sit on the chair the whole day. Of course, that's not the only thing I've to do. There were few other things. The best part of my job? I got to handle ND4FV. I can't begin to explain the experience I've gained from ND4FV. There were few other campaigns that I got to be in charged, FV Basics, Raya. Seriously, being able to work outdoor, at the studio, bakery, farm in UPM. Haih, you won't be able to get such experience anywhere else.


I was in charged to do the styling for FVBASICS.
And kena steam baju juga
#terustakglamour



So professional giving such pose at the cows' farm

Mampu?

Black & white over black & white.
Whose ideas is this? *wink*
Marketing Team rocks

I got to meet this lady! Got a chance to work with her :)





If there's one thing that made working with FV memorable, is the colleague. I swear the FVTeam, is the coolest, best team I've ever worked with. Despite the countless dramas. Haha. Working with them is still enjoyable. No racism. There are Chinese and Malays there, but never once, I heard the Chinese speak in Mandarin in the office. (I'm not saying that speaking Mandarin is racist, but I'm a firm believer of, it's disrespectful to be speaking in language that can't be understood by everyone in the office). I love how everyone in there were so friendly with me, we went to buy lunch together at masjid, bought so many yummy foods from mak cik Anja, bought keropok lekor. The masjid is a bit far from the office but we spent time chatting with each other and we reached there in a blink of an eye. #ehpropa All those memories. Sobs.


Another one thing that made working with FV to be something I won't forget is because, I met my Lianas there. Have you ever met someone and had instant chemistry with them? I bet you have. And these two girls, they are the one whom I really feel comfortable having them around. We might have had few arguments as a colleague, I got them into troubles due to my stupidity and carelessness (especially Liana Khairul) but they both were the one who would willing to lend me their ears, their shoulders. Who will ask me to stop crying and act as if everything's fine. Bless you two! 


Liana Khairul
Liana Nabila! 






















Some of you might not be able to see how much have I learned from this company. How much I've improved by working with the FVTeam. People might think that I had so much fun rather than knowledge but actually, there are many things that I have learned throughout my short existence there. Knowledge is vast. It comes in many forms, not just what appears in the textbooks, not only what we answer in the exam. I do not regret for doing an internship at a small company owned by natives instead of multinational companies that will strengthen my resume (though i did feel regret at the first place). But as the time passed, I learn that no matter where you go, there will always something good awaits you because our Creator is the most merciful. 


Oh and Vivy? She'd still be an inspiration to me but I no longer adore (obsess) her as much as I used to cus hey, she's like a friend to me now (not a close one but still) it'd be rather awkward to adore your friend. Don't you think so? 

During the young CEO birthday


So I guess I should end my stories here. To FV Team, you guys are the most wonderful people I've ever known througout my 22 years of life. May He bless you guys; Vivy, Fadza, Veendee, Balqis, Dada, Farid, Sam, Intan, Lianas, Rus, Nani, Kyun, Nad, Aiman, Jay, Sasha, Cynthia, Nancy, Nabila, Izzah, Marissa, Sabrina, Minjee, Atika Tik ( I hope I didn't miss anyone's names) with endless blessing :*



No comments: