I've never experienced being all excited and happy going to dinner after work, until I met you. Every time somebody asked me for dinner I'd accept the invitation and eat, chat sekejap and all I could think of is "bila nak balik. I'm tired" yawning for 100 times some more. But.... Itulah. Everything's different when I'm with you.
And as usual, my Monday is for him. Hari lain dah kena booked with works. And somebody just got his bonus so of course la that somebody needs to belanja makan. Lol. Okay no, he always belanja makan pun all this while. It was a typical dinner date. Ordered the foods, snap a picture, borak-borak. Talk about the foods, about our days, about works, about this and that. Nothing special.
On our way back, he took his bag and from his gestures, I knew that he was looking for something in his bag but I had no idea what he was looking for. I'd never be able to express my feelings when he took his ASB book and pass it to me. I was blur. Like, "yo bro, wazzup? Dah kenapa kau pass buku ASB kau" He looked at my blur face and went, "Duit I dah cukup nak kahwin dengan you"
.
.
.
.
.
*awkward silent*
*my heart stopped beating*
*is this really happening*
"I tak tahu nak respond macam mana."
*The very first time someone's serious to build a future with me*
*you gotta be kidding me*
And I shall keep the rest of the conversation to my self.
May Allah ease everything for both us.
No comments:
Post a Comment