Since I lost it, I'm seriously having trouble to sleep. Fyi, no matter how hot the weather is, I still wrap my self with my blanket. Yes, wrap. Not cover. Haha. I even wrap my self with the blanket when I sleep in the car. Even when I'm with the person whom I supposed to act so girlish and whatnot. Showing my true colors at my best. Ahh. Those days :( Erm, okay. Fullstop.
When I was a kid, I have this one attitude, which when my things went missing, I'll ask Abah to recite some doa and pooof, the thing is there. No kiddings. Everytime he recites that doa, I'll always find back my things. How I wish I could ask him to do that again. But hell no. I think my blanket is in Perak. Hmm.
So every night, I'm gonna sleep at 2 or 3ish, cus I seriously couldn't sleep at all. This, if I may say, is one of the toughest hardship I've ever faced. Cewah. I dont mind sleeping that late cus I dont have anything to do the next morning since I'm still on semester break. But I hate how I would react to my parents everytime they ask me to wake up and pray.
This morning, when Ibu tried to wake me up, I ended up saying, "ibu jangan cari gaduh bu. Orang penat ni" trolololo. Cari gaduh apa doh. Obviously I was only 10% awake. Another one is that, Abah gave me some amount of money and I ended up giving all of it to Ibu. While I was having lunch with her, she went, "why awak bagi ibu banyak sangat duit this morning?" "Duit? What duit?" Haha. So guys, if you wanna pow me, early in the morning is the most suitable time.
So those are all my blankets. I even took out comforters. Haha. But none of it works. Perhaps cus I'm used to the one that went missing. Hmm. It can never be replaced. :( Is my blanket the same as a guy whom I truly love, whom I can never imagined my self not having him around? Eh, don't start. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment