It's hard. Cus I've never imagined I'd lose you this fast. I love you, and always will. I've planned so many things for us, because I love you, I seriously do. I wonder if you love me as much as I do. But if you do, why did you leave? :'(
I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna try my best to find you. I love you for who you are. No matter what people say. People look at you in disguise. They don't know how important you are in my life. You're the one who has never left me. You're the one who wipes my tear when I cry. You're the one who wrap my body when I'm cold. You help me to hide, when I don't feel like talking to anyone, when I wanna hide my tears from everyone, when I dont want anyone to listen to my phone calls. You've been with me through my ups and downs. I'm having a sleepless night, when you're not around.
I miss you. Please. Please. Please my dear selimut busuk, come back to me. I've promised you to bring you to every place that I go. To bring you to my bilik pengantin as well. Now you're gone. Who's gonna teman me on my malam pertama? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment