Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Best Way to Eat Laksa

To be honest, I'm not a fan of laksa. I don't like the smell. The smell is so fishy. Bluek. Of course la it smells that way, because it's made from fish. Youuuu.... Sheshhhh. The first time I eat laksa was at my bestfriend's house, Skeena. Her mama made the best laksa! I kid you not. Both Skeena and her mama forced me to eat it when I was 17. Haha. And I do still remember how mad I was when my roommate ate laksa in our room back in the first semester. Haha. Told you I really really dont like laksa.


But...... I will only eat laksa with the presence of shrimp paste or otak udang. Weeee. The laksa tastes so good, I almost forget how the it's supposed to smell like when I eat it with shrimp paste. I put like so many spoons of shrimp paste. Like 3 or 4 spoons of it for a bowl of laksa. Hmm nice!! This is all because of him. He's the one who made me eat laksa. Eh I miss how he would actually mix the shrimp paste with the laksa for me. Too many memories I should not reminiscing it. Hmm. 


Okay, so today I asked my baby brother to buy me laksa. The only thing that kept on playing on my mind was, "seriously? Seriously laksa? You dont have any shrimp paste at home." But then I thought that, if not now, when? Haha. Should seriously try to eat the laksa as it is. 



Well hello! There's my laksa. Ate a spoon of it, second spoon, third, and that's it! Im going nuts with the smell. Hahah. So this girl dig the kitchen cabinet and found
.
.
.
.
.
.

 KUAH ROJAK KACANG MAK BEE


The color is almost the same as shrimp paste so I thought it might have almost the same taste. Yahoooo. My tummy is going to be happy. Happy. Happy. So I ate another spoon, until all the laksa cant be barely seen. The soup was the only thing that's left. Oh maiiii, this is gonna be awesome. I'm gonna eat the soup till I don't have to wash the bowl. Sounds cool huh? But then, 



This is not funny at all! It's already August. :'( Am I gonna die? Or I'm just gonna be admitted? Ahhhh. Why didn't I check this before eating? Why didn't I realize that before this happens? 





No comments: