Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just another post to express my feelings.

As we grow older, we NEED to be wiser. Think before you say anything, think before you do anything cus you never know the implications of what you do or say to people.  


Another thing is that, as we grow older, we learn to respect people. People might say, "respect is earned honey". No doubt, I'm totally agree with that. But in certain cases, we really really really need to show some respect to others. We Malaysians, kan berbudi bahasa. For example, you dont like one of your classmates and you really  dont like him/her. You think that he/she is just plain disgusting etc, but when he/she is doing presentation, you will need to listen to it, without causing any problem. Right? The point is that, well yeah, there will be times where you really dont like someone but keeping it to yourself wont give you any harm. 


We're all humans. We're not perfect. I my self, dont fancy some people around me. Sometimes, I hate people for no exact reason. When I see their faces, I'll be able to find 1001 of their kesalahan, kekurangan. As what I've said earlier, we are all humans, I am, too. I'm not an angel who have a clean heart. So when I start doing those, I'll istighfar. Tell my self that there's no benefits I'll gain from doing that. But sometimes I fail, keep having those negative thoughts in my mind. Heh. 


Back to the point of writing this entry. Sometimes we think that being so outspoken is good. You honestly point out your views & opinions. But if it's for something positive, then it will be. The problem arouse when people think by being so motherfucking outspoken, it makes them more powerful. Ewww. Those people are just gross. Seriously. We are the eastern people, we're taught of so many nilai-nilai murni since we were kids. 


And lastly, in my point of view. When we grow older, we actually will care less about things that arent important to us. We learn to prioritize things. Those that are unimportant, leave it behind cus we should be busy to be a better us, not to be better in judging others. Lemme give you an example of grown up people who never know whats important and whats not; "weh, he's back with his ex girlfriend padahal he's been flirting with other girls when they weren't together" lol. So busy looking for an answer why would that particular guy be in a relationship with his ex girlfriend, never have time to look at the mirror and ask himself, "Am I better than I was, yesterday?" Too busy with others until you got no time for yourself. Now you tell me, is that a good thing? 





P/s: Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. Dah faham? It'sa good    thing if you do. Cus I'm tired of answering the same question, all over again.  

No comments: