I was playing with my hair then I kinda feel like I wanna trim it a bit. Perhaps before I start my internship. I swear I'm so excited about it. Cus I'll be doing my internship at the place that I really want. Not to mention, I didn't ask for anyone's help to be accepted. Sent my resume, few weeks after that...... Tadaaaaaa. "Dear Miss Thaoyyibah, I would like to invite you for an interview at our office" GOD! I was in class when I got that email. I told Sofea about it and I wanted to shout, just because I was so excited. Haha. Errr I'm moving away from the topic. Sorry!
Then I felt like doing relaxing or treatment. I asked Sofea, "You rasa my hair is already out of shape tak? Perhaps I should get a haircut? Errr ke macam rambut I dah ketak-ketak. That shows that I need to buat relaxing! Kan Opi?" (I was just looking for excuse to spend. Lulz.) "Nope. Your hair is fine. Okay je I tengok. You bukan baru trim ke Thoyy?" "Eh? So maybe.... maybe lah kan. Instead of trimming or relaxing, I rasa I patut change my hair color kan? I actually macam hmm dah boring la dengan this color" "Ah kau. Selagi rambut kau tak kejung, mengamuk sebab letak banyak sangat chemicals, selagi tu kau nak buat macam-macam kan?" HAHAHAHA
I realized that I've done so many things to my hair. I started to color my hair when I was 16 (twice, but the color wasn't so obvious), then when I was 18 (twice also, right after SPM. It was a bit obvious but in May I had to color my hair black because matric didnt allow me to have colored hair. sigh). I stopped coloring my hair when I was 19 just because no color manage to melekat (dont dye your hair black cus you wont be able to dye it in other colors until you cut all your black colored hair.) I started coloring my hair again in 2013 (twice also. Hehe) The current one is copper blonde. God. what is the purpose of telling how many times I've colored my hair? Haha.
Apart of that, I've tried rebonding, digital perm, highlighting. To be honest, I will never ever do those things again. I swear I look so bad with those hairstyle. I love my original hair though sometimes it can be a pain in the ass. Of course, my hair is damaged. Sobs. Split ends, hair fall. I thank god that He didn't grant me with dandruff. If not, I'll shot my self to death. I've already have so many hair problems, couldn't afford to have another one.
| First Day. |
But one thing I can share, try using virgin coconut oil to your hair. It will moisturize your hair. Just dampen your hair slightly, and then apply warmed vco (not necessarily) to strands. It's better if you focus on the ends cus that's where the oldest part of the strand is and where the most damage is typically found. You may apply it two hours before you wash your hair. But I normally leave it overnight cus I think, the longer it stays in your hair, the better. (my very own philosophy :P)
| Not confident enough with my new hair so I hid it. Lol |
| "It's time to show off my curls" |
| So happy eh? You think you look good with curly hair ah? |
p/s: I didn't like the curls so it only lasted for 1 month/2 months cus I iron and wash my hair almost everyday. Hihi.
No comments:
Post a Comment