Couldn't believe that 2013 is over. I had a paper on the 31st. So I kinda tired, that I didn't manage to write on the last day of 2013. So sad. My girls and I went to watch the fireworks on that night, in Seri Iskandar. Amazing right? Seri Iskandar is developing so fast. Two years back, this place was dull. But, that's what we should do, should actually be. Be better, in so many aspects.
2013 was a roller coaster ride. So cliche. Haha. But that's surely the truth. Whether we like it or not, there will always ups and downs in our life. Make sure not to be dragged down to the bottom of your your life because of those. Stand up, don't stop walking. Your enemy won't be happy to see that and your job is to make them unhappy ;)
I feel like summarizing what I've been through in 2013, but..... I kinda feel lazy to write it up. Miahehehe. Sorry not sorry.
Each year, everyone would have the new year resolutions. Not everyone. Most of people la tapi. So, did I manage to achieve my resolutions? Waittt. I didn't think I made any resolution in 2013. I started the year with something unpleasant. There's no need to mention it here, I guess. I'm pretty sure that I didn't have one. So yeah.
In 2014, I do have one. I wanna wear the scarf. InsyaAllah. I pray that Allah will ease this. I always have doubts when it comes to this matter. I keep asking my self, "am I ready?" then there will be someone like whispering, telling me "death won't come when you're ready. When it happens, it happens." That kinda scare me. I don't wanna mention much about this, I'm afraid I will be riak, ujub or something. I swear, I'm working on it. But I'm afraid if it doesn't happen, and people judge. Saying that I don't walk my talks.
I can't promise that I will start wearing it right after I post this post. I'm taking baby steps. I've been living in His world for almost 22 years, and I keep on being someone who doesn't obey His rules. So shameful. :(
Okay, let's move to something that is not serious. In 2014, I will be graduating. Yahooooooo. I'll finish my exams on 15th January, start my internship on the 27th. Post exam therapy will be on the 16th. Going to somewhere with the girlfriends before we get separated. Sobs. I hope I will pass all my papers, so I could graduate on time. I hope I will be able to make my parents proud of me by getting a first class degree. Hard works will definitely be paid off. If I work hard, I'll get it, But if I get the second class upper, that means I didn't work hard enough to make me deserve that.
So that's all for now. Happy 2014, people.

No comments:
Post a Comment