In my previous post, there were two people who condemned me, posted negative comments about what I have written. They said that I'm an attention seeker, perasan peragawati sedangkan ketiak hitam HAHAHAHA. I've mentioned that I'm not and was just helping my friends doing their assignments. Cannot read ah?
I swear I've approved those comments to be published at the first place because they asked me to publish it, if I'm brave enough. And I did. But then I realized that, if I were to publish it, its like I'm telling the world that my ketiak is hitam, which is not. Haha. I don't have the ability to prove to every single reader about it. Takkan nak post gambar ketiak pula. So after awhile, I decided to remove those comments.
Of course, I was shocked at the first place. Feel demotivated for getting such comments. But it got me thinking, even Hanis Zalikha, Vivy Yusof, those famous bloggers got bashed and received negative comments, of course la aku pun boleh kena. The point is, blogger famous, cantik, beauty with brain and always, always, always have beneficial posts on their blogs pon ada orang tak boleh accept, apa lagi aku yang cuma write saja-saja untuk aku baca balik in future. So yeah, accept it. But I won't let those negativity take the best of me.
I actually have watched this video several times, but I couldn't remember the link. But last few days, one of my Facebook's friend shared this video. What is shown in this video is actually almost the same as my post. It's just that, I used my self as the subject, unlike this video which used a number of women. Nevertheless, the objectives are the same. In case by reading my post, makes you confuse, you may watch this video. Just to clear the confusion.
2.33: We spent a lot of time as woman analyzing and trying to fix the things that aren't quite right and should spend more time appreciating the things we do like.
p/s: Hanis Zalikha has once said, you can't make everybody likes you, you don't even like everybody. You get what you give, honey. So yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment