I have this one attitude. Something that I'm not proud of, yet I resist to change. Lulz. Since I was in school, I really really love to sleep in the examination hall. It's like a compulsory thing to be done everytime I have exam.
My lecturer once said that, those who sleep in the exam hall are those who don't know what to write in the answer sheets. But as for me, it's a no. Apart of sleeping, I love going to the toilet. I actually don't like to be stuck in one place cus it affects my thinking process. So what I normally do is, take the 5 to 15 minutes nap or go to the toilet (just because I wanna walk around :D)
But something embarrassing had happen, that will cause me to never ever sleep in the hall in future. I was really tired cus I only had 2 hours of sleep. I normally don't sleep if I have paper in the morning because I have the feelings that there's a tendency for me to forget everything that I have read if I sleep.
So yeah, on that day, I slept at 4 am, woke up at 6 am and continued with few readings. My paper started at 9 am, when it's 10.30 I already lost my focus because I was so sleepy, I couldn't write, couldn't think so I decided to take a nap. I put my head on the table, for about 10 minutes, then suddenly a lecturer came to wake me up. It was the dean of my faculty, Dr Ramnah who woke me up. Such a spoiler. Hahaha.
I was so embarrassed. I bet people will have "she doesnt know the answer that's why she sleeps" in their mind. Haha. But to be woken up by the dean, hahah. I've never imagined that. Right after that, I began writing my answer. As what I've mentioned, I was really really embarrassed with that incident that I wrote continuously, non stop until 12 pm. Just imagine what my fingers feel. Numb.
I really really have stopped doing this you know. I didn't sleep during my Strategic Marketing paper, today. What an achievement.

No comments:
Post a Comment