I went to Universal Studio Singapore (USS) on 21st January. It was a short trip to Singapore. We enjoyed the stay even though there were several unpleasant things happened during the short trip. Hehe.
![]() |
| Sooooo mainstream |
USS is indeed, a great theme park. Most of the rides are extremely fun! Worth the money. But we were unlucky because the main attraction; Battlestar Gallactica was closed for maintenance. Nevertheless, we were lucky that there were not so many people there because it was Monday, so we had the chance to ride the rides more than once without having us to wait so long. Yeay. So if you're planning to go to USS, I suggest you to go on weekdays. You wouldn't want to waste your time on queuing, right? But if you insist to go on weekend, buy yourself the universal express tickets that allow you to cut the queue. :D
I bought the ticket from En. Helmi. He may be reached at 0194491170. The ticket is RM190 which includes the return transportation, $10 food voucher, $5 voucher for USS merchandise and a parking pass which I did not use. :P I think it's quite cheap and it ease our journey because my friends and I didn't have to use the complicated public transport to go to Singapore.
It was our first trip to Singapore and we were quite blur and not that familiar with the public transport. Plus, by using the provided bus, the driver will wait for you at the immigration until you're done with your things. If you're using the public bus, you will be left if you're late and you'd have to wait for another bus. I know how bad such incident will affect my mood. Maynnnn, the bus left you and you have to wait for another 30 minutes or 1 hour for the next bus..... I just don't have that much patience, so I didn't opt for public bus. Hehe.
We had to wait for the bus at Tune Hotel as early as 7.30 am and we reached USS around 10ish. Blame the heavy traffic. The traffic is as bad as KL's though. But I slept through the whole journey to Singapore so it didn't stress me out. Hehe.
Here's the expenses, in case people would want to refer to it:
- Ticket & transportation - RM190
- Food - $13 ( The total was $23 but I used the voucher)
- Souvenirs - $250
- TOTAL = ($250 + $13 = $263 x RM 2.60 = RM683.80) + RM190 = RM873.80
We stayed at a budget hotel in JB. Got the cheap deal from Agoda. Remember to always check the price on Agoda with the hotel itself okay? Because sometimes the price offered by the hotel is way cheaper than what Agoda is offering. SURVEY SURVEY SURVEY! However it is easier to stay at Tune Hotel because you don't need to rush in the morning. Like what I've experienced. Lulz.
Transport? We came to JB by car. The costs were divided among us four. About RM60 for return journey. Food? I bought two Maggi Hotcups for dinner. I don't eat much (diet all the time. So poyo) so I didn't spend much on food during the stay. Perhaps around RM10.
It costs me around RM1000 for this trip. But it's because I overspent on buying the souvenirs. Haha. If I didn't spend so much on souvenir, the trip cost me around RM500 je.
Travelling is good and fun. It develops a lot of skills you never know you had. :D So that's all for now. Hope this article could help those who are planning to go to USS. Cheers.
![]() |
| The photographer in USS. So cute that my girls and I took a selfie with him. Turned out he's one of my sister's friends. What a small world. |


No comments:
Post a Comment