It has been quite a long time since I last wrote. I've been very busy as I've finally in my sixth semester. Which means, I'm currently doing my intership. *sigh* okay fine. I know, I've wrote in the previous entry on how excited I am to start this internship blah blah. But now that I've finally doing it, I feel like slapping my self for being too excited. Haha. Being a student is more enjoyable, I swear.
No, it's not that I don't enjoy my workplace. I keep motivating my self and restrain my self from complaining about it but sometimes, I feel like quitting. I'm tired. I've worked at a lot of places before. Bakery, kindergarten, embassy, retail shops. You name it. Yeah, I'm so rajin like that. HAHA. I love to work because I don't like staying at home and do nothing. That explains why I've worked at a lot of places before.
But working in FashionValet, I don't know. I don't have enough time for almost everything. (All my friends complain about this too) I'm trying to adapt my self of being a student, and also an intern as well. I have class every Tuesday - Friday night ( a preparation for being in the real workplace soon), I work everyday from 9 am to 6pm, I have to go to Seri Iskandar every two week for the consultation with my advisor and I have a freaking THESIS that needs to be completed so I can graduate on time.
Nevertheless, I hope I will be able to adapt with this work thingy, submit my thesis, and graduate on time. I love working, but I love studying more. I can always skip class when I overslept or when I don't feel like going to class. I can always ask my friend to sign the attendance sheet when I'm absence. Bad student, I know. But when you start working, hell no. You can't do anything that you want. Wanna know why? Because the office isn't my father's. :D
You know what I'm planning to do when I'm done with my degree? Continue my master and be a lecturer instead. A marketing lecturer, to be specific. Because I love marketing, that much. Or is it because I love studying? I have no idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment