Saturday, March 29, 2014

The magic word

I'm the second daughter in my family. I have another 2 siblings after me. Having younger siblings made me have a huge responsibilities to them. To encourage, to advise and whatnot. As someone that is older than them, of course there will be times where I feel like I'm always right. Sometimes I feel like I know everything, I know everything better than them when the fact it's not. Just because they're young, don't have much experience,that  doesn't allow me to say that I know everything better. 


Easier said than done. Sometimes, there will be like a huge ego that doesn't allow me to admit that sometimes they know better. That sometimes I'm wrong and they are right. Then I refuse to give in arguments or admit my mistakes. And when such things happen, my siblings and I will be in a very unpleasant situation. Not talking to each other, bottled up our feelings. 


My family is indeed so different from others. When any of us argue, it can last up to 2 weeks. We will not talk to each other, worse case is we block each other at social network. Crazy. Isn't it? I wonder if any of you do such thing? >.<" But when we don't argue (almost everytime) we're really close to each other. What's mine is theirs. What's theirs are mine. Hehe. 


We're really close to each other that when we argue and not talking to each other, we feel so incomplete. Then we know that something needs to be done. It's very simple. Not something pricey, not something cheesy. We just need to say the magic word, SORRY. I'M SORRY. And everything will be back to normal. :) 



In this life, we can't always think about ourself. We can't always think about our ego. No matter how old are we, how high our position is, we can never run away from the fact that we are all humans, and humans make mistakes, humans have flaws. Never forget to say sorry when you do wrong, and even when you know you're not wrong (depends on situation) You never know how your words can spoil or can brighten someone's day. So, be someone that brings happiness people's lives. Seriously, sorry is really a magic word. 

No comments: