Remember few months back I complained about how tired I was being an intern and a student at the same time? Guess what? It's already June. 13th June passed and that means I'm done with my internship. I'm only left with my thesis and I'll be graduating soon. May Allah ease everything for me and my friends. Amin.
"So what's your plan?" was the question that Ibu asked on my last day of working. Soooooo Asian parents. Haha. Seriously, I have no plan yet. In previous post I said that I want to continue my Master but now that I'm so sakit kepala with thesis, the only thing that I can say is, Master can wait. :D
Maybe I should rest for awhile because I'm tired. When you start working soon, it's so hard to get a long holiday like what you'll be getting when you submit your thesis. Haha. Normally company will only give 12/13/14 days annual leave (correct me if I'm wrong). Not even close to the leave you get when you submit your thesis. That loooooooong holiday you get after 3 years of studying.
But I believe in His plans. If His plan is for me to start working in July, July it is. If it is in August, August it is. I don't wanna rush because I know His plans are the best for me.
I know I always complain that I am tired with my works and stuff but I believe that this is definitely the right time for me to work hard and feel tired. Because I'm young, I have the energy to go to one place and another. No matter how many times I said I haven't had enough of sleep and want to have longer sleeping hours, I always survive having only two or three hours of sleeping. If I spend most of my time to sleep/rest/enjoy, that only means I have to work harder when I'm older. I definitely don't want that.

No comments:
Post a Comment