Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bestfriends thing.

Hi people!


Just a quick update from me, all the way from Seri Iskandar (please laugh). This will probably be my last post from Seri Iskandar. Ahhh. *cries* 


In Seri Iskandar, I have 5 bestfriends. Love you people!!!!! Hahaha. So we decided to stay here for a week or two to settle our thesis. 


This thing, just happened like 10 minutes ago and I quickly wanna update my blog because this is so gonna be a memorable memories with them. 


I was walking towards Mira, Wanie and Eykk to join their conversation and I accidentally bumped into the bed's corner and fell down. Did you guys know what that three babies of mine did? They LAUGH! They freaking laughed at me and didn't bother to help me at all. All three of them laughed till their faces turned red. Then only they helped me to get up. Well, I guess that's how bestfriends act. Haha. 


I love you bestfriends! *kissessss*

No comments: